Saturday, 20 August 2011

Taking Flight.... journey over

Here is my final card. It seems ages ago that I sent Jane the first offering for 'water' and now it's all come full circle. Jane has been waiting I think to use this poem called 'Easter Wings' by George Herbert. My reproduction of the words photographed poorly but they are printed on the winged shapes on the card . Another surprising angle on the theme and it is truly delightful. Thank you Jane. I shall add it to my collection and store it with all my other precious Postman's Knock cards. It's been huge fun. Thanks girls!

5 comments:

Jill said...

This project has lead us to many new places. It has certainly tested our ingenuity, but no one has been found lacking. It is great to finish on a high note.

Menopausalmusing said...

Another great card and another wonderful interpretation. I have loved the way that ideas have "Taken Flight" throughout the whole project.

Joanna said...

I hadn't heard of this poem and it's a great choice for this theme. A super final postcard for your collection.

Chrissie said...

Isn't it superb - what a brilliant note to end the series on.

Bad Penny said...

Great idea to conclude your collection