Friday, 5 August 2011

RUST

Thankyou Jane, I seem to have 2 for the the price of one here.
 I am not going to tell you which one I like best, perhaps we should let our fellow postcarders vote.
I love the way so many of you have sought out a literary reference for rust, as you can tell by my post cards it is not how I work, that is why this project has been so interesting.
I am also in complete awe of every ones computer/photoshop skills and cannot start to imagine how this postcard was done. Thankyou for your hard work especially when you have a few extra at home.

8 comments:

bad penny said...

This is so beautiful. It reminds me of the cards sold next to meditation tapes - very calm & serene.

Gina said...

Both are beautiful. I'm not sure I could choose a favourite.

Jill said...

Mmm - both beautifully done.
Couldn't choose between them.

Chrissie said...

Equally lovely, and enjoyed reading John Donne's verse.

Menopausalmusing said...

Top one! No sitting on the fence here ;O))) A lovely card again for your collection Sue.

Jee said...

I couldn't decide really, I think I prefer the top one, but I drove husband so mad with deliberations that he said 'send them both', so I did. Glad you like them Sue.

Printed Material said...

Another interpetation for rust... and one less idea for me.... my turn next. The last card in the series and the one that has challenged my little grey cells. Hope I can come up with something like Jane!

Joanna said...

Love 'em both! Great effect achieved (I have NO computer/photoshop skills and I too am in awe!).