Thursday, 18 August 2011

The Final Reveal/Conceal

I'm a little early posting about my postcard from Cathy as I'm not going to be around at the weekend and she very kindly sent it early... it would have been rude not to open it!


 The postcard is in the form of a rather sophisticated looking little peekaboo book


Mmmm... half moon?


...Full moon?


I think you've been mooned!!!
As ever a wonderful humourous card from Cathy which I love and when I finally stopped laughing and checked out the youtube link I laughed some more... that was a revelation in itself! Check it out!

Thank you Cathy, it's brilliant. Thank you too, to Cathy and Lesley for organising such a brilliant swap.
It has been tremendous fun and I've got to know a whole new bunch of blogging buddies.

8 comments:

Bad Penny said...

What a revealing finale !!! Inspired !

Printed Material said...

Now I've seen it all. Trust Cathy to find the perfect twist to the theme.... or should that be twirl...

Menopausalmusing said...

Glad you liked it Gina, you did a far better job of photographing it than I did........ I just couldn't capture it.

What is it with word verification???? It sometimes makes me want to fall off my chair: this time I have got "squit"!

I SWEAR somebody plays games with it all..............

Jane Housham said...

Trust Cathy to come up with an inspired take on the theme...

Joanna said...

GREAT FUN! The youtube subject, Lord Dashwood, is such a sweetie. Ouch when he removed those tassels!!

Superb postcard from Cathy.

marigold jam said...

Trust Cathy to think of something like this! What a hoot that youtube link was too!

Jill said...

Now we've seen it all! I think we have a learned a bit more about each other - and that Cathy!! Cheeky girl.

Chrissie said...

Naughty, but nice!!