Saturday, 6 August 2011

Concealment and Revelation X

As soon as I opened the envelope from Chrissie, as well as laughing very loudly I knew where she was going with this...
If you read this post on my blog you will know what she is referring to!


On turning the label over, my suspicions were confirmed.
I should add that Chrissie had been to the same concert last Saturday. 
(Perhaps they are hers?)



So... I kissed the frog, opened the card and my prince was revealed!


In a very clever Jacob's ladder style card which can open up either way.

Thanks Chrissie, I love it!
(Although I confess, I don't feel quite the same way about Mr Jones... despite the amazing voice!)



6 comments:

bad penny said...

What a giggle. This card is truly inspired ! Though I think I WOULD rather kiss the frog ! Funnily enough, I keep finding small toads in my garden...

Jill said...

Ha Ha,a great example of Chrissie's sense of fun!

Chrissie said...

I did wonder whether Tom Jones really would be your idea of a 'handsome prince', but I couldn't resist!

Menopausalmusing said...

Love the detail on this one. I clicked to see more and saw the attention to detail in terms of even including the music to "A frog went a courtin'". Wonderful!

Printed Material said...

I think this idea has tickled Chrissie pink! That's Jacob's Ladder idea is one to nick for the future - thanks Chrissie.

Joanna said...

Great fun and clever too with the Jacob's Ladder idea. Pretty knickers!