Thursday, 18 August 2011

Angels eleven


My last Angel flew in early
as she knew I was going away !

Thank you Jill,
she is beautiful.



Jill's serene Angel was found in a stone mason's yard.
Looks like she is patiently waiting for a new home.

In the softly stamped background Jill
added some Angel themed quotes
and was kind enough to write them out
in their entirety for me.

I particularly like,

Thorns and stings
And those such things
Just make stronger
Our Angel wings

Terri Guillemets

Thank you Jill for my beautiful card.

Thank you all for all my lovely Angel cards
and thank you
Lesley & Cathy for organising our wonderful swap.


7 comments:

Gina said...

What a beautiful card.

Printed Material said...

Jill has a knack of finding the right quotes match the right image. This is lovely and I don't blame Penny for opening it early!

Menopausalmusing said...

A lovely card. I envy people their collage skills - I have never been able to "do" it. Have a wonderful time Penny.

marigold jam said...

Lovely as one would expect from Jill!

Jane Housham said...

Stone angels are my favourite of all. Lovely

Joanna said...

Beautiful Angel postcard, and I love the quote too. A great one to finish your collection with, Penny.

Chrissie said...

Truly lovely and just what you need to complete your collection.