Saturday, 9 July 2011

Yee Ha! Ride 'em Cowboy 8


Just when you think that there can be no new
interpretations of your chosen theme,
along comes this 'fresh' take from



This made me, my husband and my daughter laugh out loud,
closely followed by "Ahhhhhh!"

The wording says,

'The gang was amazed when Billy the Kid showed up
 - they'd been expecting someone taller.......'

On the back of the postcard Jane mentions that she knew these little cowboys 
would come in handy one of these days!
I would love to have been a fly on the wall while Jane was setting up this fun little tableau! 


Jane also very kindly enclosed this wonderful vintage postcard,
I adore the colours and image.  Wonderful.

Thank you so much for both of these postcards, Jane.
I will treasure them both.

7 comments:

Jee said...

Glad you like it, Jo. I really enjoyed making it!

Chrissie said...

Sort of "YeHahaha"! Love the kid!

marigold jam said...

Great fun!

Jill said...

That is f a n t a s t i c!

Menopausalmusing said...

This made me laugh out loud! WONDERFUL!!!! Such a totally different "take" on your theme...

Gina said...

Another fun card! Lovely.

Jane Housham said...

Brilliant. Not only funny but wonderfully executed too.