Saturday, 23 July 2011

Water 9



Here's the lovely card I had from Chrissie (accompanied by an equally attractive tag.   The hot colours are such a contrast to the watery blues and greens of the last few cards, and highlight Chrissie's intended theme of water needing to be sought and carried over a distance in hot drought prone countries.  A really thought provoking take on my theme, Chrissie, thank you.

I'm having a variety of problems with blogging at present and can't get any comments to work (again) so forgive me if I don't comment on everyone else's wonderful cards.  The Gods of Blog seem to have taken against me and I only have photos to show courtesy of using software on husband's computer and emailing myself the result!  I'll keep trying.

8 comments:

marigold jam said...

How different this one is - certainly makes one think of how precious a resource water is.

bad penny said...

Wow ! that's incredible and a very thought provoking take on the theme.
Funny, it made me think of my star sign too - Aquarius - The water carrier

Jill said...

Another great example of divergent thinking and beautifully crafted too. What lucky gals we are!

Menopausalmusing said...

Totally agree with all the above comments. Lovely to see a totally different "hot" take on the theme of "water".

Jee said...

Can at last comment (hurrah!)

Joanna said...

Very clever and different interpretation of the theme. Love those hot colours.

Printed Material said...

What a salutary reminder this is from Chrissie. We've mainly focussed on the abundance of water, but it's disappearance is equally dire. So cleverly done as always.

Chrissie said...

Glad you like it - Lesley will recognise the fabrics from her 'shed'!