Saturday, 23 July 2011

Seaside/Coast Number 9

 This is my latest postcard this time from Jane over at Jeeandme and isn't it lovely.  I can't figure out how she has done it - I thought at first it was a photo which she had added cut outs of the seagulls and the child etc but I don't think that is it since there it seems all on the one level if you know what I mean?

 However it has been done it is lovely and the corner is embellished with a shell and a starfish and some tiny beads and the water with little silvery marks which look like sunlight on the water.
It came with a little tag decorated with pictures of seaside things - this time they were stuck on!

It's lovely - thank you so much Jane.

7 comments:

bad penny said...

Oh that is just adorable. The child is lovely.
Fish n' chips what a laugh ...naughty seagulls !

Joanna said...

This is beautiful and impossible to see how it has been done! The little cutie with the green bucket is gorgeous.

Menopausalmusing said...

I'm with Penny: it's an adorable card and I am glad someone has included fish and chips, the seaside staple! :O)

Jane Housham said...

This is great -- I'm slightly worried that a 'Birds' scenario might be developing with those seagulls.

Jill said...

A lovely scene evoking all sorts of memories - especially the taste of fish and chips after a day on the beach.

Printed Material said...

How has Jane done this? I love it. Me next for coast and seaside. Hope I can keep up the standard set by all the lovely cards you've received on this topic Jane. What a lovely collection to keep.

Chrissie said...

Overcome with nostalgia! It's so evocative and I love it to bits.