Saturday, 25 June 2011

Yee Ha! Ride 'em Cowboy 7


Gina created this brilliant postcard for me, and 
~McDonalds jingle~ 
"da da da da daaaah, I'm lovin' it!
The background has vintage images of cowboys 
and a Native American chap printed onto fabric.
The wonderful cowboy boots, spurs 'n' all, are painted on fabric and the
 detailing is stitched in Gina's own wonderful style..
Further to this there is a superb Sheriff's badge, stitched with gold sequins and beads 
(what a camp cowboy that would be!).  
I will be wearing this badge to work to remind the kids that 
I'm the boss around here!

Gina also enclosed this bonus postcard,
which I'm renaming "Something for the weekend, ladies."
How kind of her to share him with us rather than keeping him all for herself!


Enjoy, ladies!

Thank you so much, Gina.

7 comments:

Menopausalmusing said...

Loving the badge!!!!!!!! Another of Gina's brilliant interpretations. Just going to click onto that second photo - again!

bad penny said...

brilliant ... those boots - I want a pair !

Jane Housham said...

Fantastic. The boots are something else, I love the subtle shades of colour. And the badge, wonderful.

Jee said...

Well that brightened up Saturday afternoon! Seriously though the badge and the boots are lovely.

Chrissie said...

brilliantly done - love the boots!

Jill said...

Fantasic attention to detail from Gina, and a treat for the eyes!

Printed Material said...

I scrolled down too quickly and thought Chrissie had said 'love the boobs'.... brilliant card from Gina as ever. Love the badge and the boobs.... sorry, boots.