Sunday, 26 June 2011

Windows No. 7

My envelope arrived on Friday, but I was happy to put it to one side until Saturday morning. I love looking at it in anticiption. So Lesley had come up with a package of goodies.
Firstly her couple of doggies in a picture window with a lovely card she had with a window photographed on it and then her 'Window no1' with window cleaner, revealing a  view of a lake. Lesley said she felt that this one was too like a couple of others with photographic veiws, but I don't agree - that is the joy of windows, they are all basically a hole in a wall, but it is what is on the other side that counts and they all have different views. (Although the curtains add something too)
Thanks Lesley, wonderful additions to the collection.
"WOOF!  WOOF!"

6 comments:

Jane Housham said...

Lovely ideas. I particularly like the idea of someone immediately on the other side of the window, which is always a little bit disconcerting. Great textures on the card too.

Gina said...

The addition of the window cleaner is inspired. Fabulous card.

Printed Material said...

Thank you Jill. I really liked my 'doggie in the window' idea and used a laminating pouch from an idea I got from Cathy a while ago. That 'lake' is actually my back garden under a heavy frost.Glad it was OK.

bad penny said...

Winderful aspect of looking out. With this theme you can be looking inwards or outwards. Love the draped curtain.

Menopausalmusing said...

Loving the "doggies in the window"..... just loving it.
I zoomed in (again!!) to look at those brilliant curtains. I like the window cleaner...... a great touch!

Joanna said...

Clever inclusion of the window cleaner. Superb curtains and wallpaper!