Monday, 13 June 2011

TEA NO. 6

Well, it got here today, and was a joy to open when I got in from work:
The envelope was fascinating since it had a problem page on it and would be just the ticket to sit and read with a cuppa!
(I almost wanted to peel the cup and saucer off to know more about the "problem").

The postcard within is a beauty:  it has Jo's hallmark ethereal quality to its finish, as you can see.....
so very, very pretty.  She has used a quote from Chaim Potok.

I shall finish by showing you the card set against the back of the envelope and its
wonderful vintage advert for Colclough China.


THANK YOU JO.

Cathy
x

8 comments:

Printed Material said...

So beautifully made. I love the description of it being ethereal Cathy.

Joanna said...

Glad it finally arrived!

Ethereal is a word I too would use to describe this series of cards - I aim for them to have a slightly ghostly feel, though hopefully not in a creepy way ;o)

Gina said...

It's beautiful!

marigold jam said...

Love it!

bad penny said...

So very very pretty & dainty just like a bone china teacup & saucer is

Jill said...

So pretty, love the hint of pink, and I mustgo and put the kettle on...

Chrissie said...

such a delicate and gentle interpretation - love it

Jane Housham said...

Beautiful!