Saturday, 25 June 2011

Taking Flight 7

I had a lovely package from Jane with some very clear instructions to 'open with care' as the contents were 'fragile'. Now, as I am infamous for the clumsy way I treat things I took extra special care and was rewarded with two extra packages to accompany my postcard, each of them packaged in a specially made envelope. Problems I'm having uploading images mean you only get to see one of them - this glorious paper kite with each letter carefully attached to it's string. I shall be hanging it up somewhere where I can look at it at let it inspire me. Jane also included a few wonderful wedding photographs to add to my collection and my brilliant postcard which she has had finished since the beginning of April!! There is so much attention to detail in it that I keep picking it up and looking at it. I want to take the magnifying glass to it and explore it intently. I love it all. Thank you Jane.

8 comments:

Gina said...

Love this card. Great interpretation.

Jee said...

So much detail in this card and great colours. Love the kite too.

Menopausalmusing said...

Absolutely wonderful!

bad penny said...

these are both a lot of fun. Love the lettering on the kite tail.

Joanna said...

Fun postcard - love the random selection of flying people!

Cute kite too, I like the lettering.

Chrissie said...

What great fun! The kite tail is great too

Jill said...

I love the postcard, made me think of the Beatles track 'Flying'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14flwvMjyAQ.
And the kite is FAB

Jane Housham said...

Wow, just watched Jill's clip from Magical Mystery Tour. Groovy, man... I do like psychedelica -- artwise, I mean