Saturday, 11 June 2011

Taking Flight 6

I received Penny's card yesterday but waited patiently until today to open it.... well I got up early and ripped the envelope open ..... and found my card wrapped in a lovely be-ribboned envelope. Penny sent a note telling me she had used her rubber stamps to advantage here in my layered card. It's case of 'now you see it, now you don't' and the bird has flown! Thank you Penny. I realised last week that we've reached the halfway stage and the cards we sent this week go to the people sending them straight back to us so I hope my offering for angels lands safely on Penny's doorstep this morning!

11 comments:

"POSTMAN'S KNOCK" said...

Haha - cute! Love it!

Things Hand Made said...

i wondered if this one was a direct swap but decided it was too much to work out....

bad penny said...

I went for less is more this time & used some new stamps. Yes, a direct swap this time & I must photograph Lesley's wonderful Angel which just flew in !

Joanna said...

Very clever card, love the colour combo used here (perfect button/brad). I do hope the bird flew away rather than being eaten by the rather smug looking puss-cat!

Jane Housham said...

I was wondering if kitty got the bird too. Nice delicate work and I love the colours as well.

bad penny said...

The bird DID get away I assure you !

marigold jam said...

Clever idea - love it!

Menopausalmusing said...

Very elegant. Great interpretation. Past the half way mark now..........

Jill said...

What a clever idea - glad that caged bird got away.

Chrissie said...

Sorry, this is another one I seem to have commented on as Postman's Knock - what a twit...

Jee said...

Though I might have to comment as Postman's Knock in desperation, but I seem to have got my own identity back again. This is such a delicate picture - glad the bird flew away and didn't land up in the cat!