Sunday, 26 June 2011

RUST

I have finished teaching my weekend workshop so I can now get down to posting my latest post card...in fact 2 for the price of one.
 Thankyou Chrissie for this beautiful image, plus all the time you must have spent on
making this piece of textile. It never ceases to amaze me the level of technical skill the textile artists have used on this project. As with this post card I have no clue as to how it has been made. Lovely rich colours and textures. Thankyou again Chrissie.

8 comments:

Printed Material said...

Trust Chrissie to come up trumps. This looks gorgeous.

Jill said...

What a scrumptious piece of textile work.

bad penny said...

I've just enlarged this & seen how rich & lovely it is.

Jane Housham said...

Incredible! Both textile and heart are beautiful. I wanted to make some real rust too but just couldn't come up with the goods.

Menopausalmusing said...

Absolutely brilliant piece of textile work. I too zoomed in on it to get a good view. Lovely photo of the rusty heart too.

Gina said...

Beautiful card from Chrissie. This theme is looming for me soon and I don't know where to start!

Joanna said...

Love the texture and stunning colours. Super postcard.

Jee said...

This is just lovely. I'm really wracking my brains over this one - it's last but one for me.