Saturday, 28 May 2011

Yee Ha! Ride 'em Cowboy 5


I saw Mr Postman walking up the drive.  
I rushed to the door to receive my latest postcard.
But,  oh no!  Only a bill (given straight to husband, do not pass GO do not collect £200) and
yet another dvd ordered by DS Luke (how come?  He has no money).

No postcard.

:o(
(the bottom lip was wobbling)

5 minutes later
another knock on the door.
Mr Postman again,
"Letters must have been sorted by Stevie Wonder this morning!"
 he quips and hands me a packet.

Hurrah, it is Chrissie's postcard.   

(rear of the year)

Cute bum, cool jeans, and great chaps in the softest suede!
I love this cowboy's rear view, with the cute buckle and fringing.

(rear of the card)

This is a super interpretation of my chosen theme,
thank you so much, Chrissie!


11 comments:

Sue Brown said...

Hi gang, this is all looking good for some of you. I can't post my recieved card, if anyone can post the attachment to the email I sent to you all that would be fab. I still can't get out of my account...aaaaah!

Joanna said...

I've just done a very basic post for you Sue. I knew you'd want to change it when you can.

bad penny said...

This id brilliant !

Jane Housham said...

This is great, so sweet and funny

Menopausal musing said...

A wonderful interpretation of the theme.... so "Chrissie".....

marigold jam said...

How clever! It's amazing how we all come up with such different ideas isn't it?!

Jane

Jill said...

How clever is that! I'm knocked out.

Gina said...

This is wonderful! Love it.

Jee said...

Great idea - so clever, Chrissie.

Printed Material said...

Only you could be looking at the wrong end of the cowboy.... I can imagine you searching the web for hours looking for 'chaps' .... naughty girl but so, so clever. Love it. Lesley

Chrissie said...

Glad you thought it was fun! As Lesley says, I did have some interesting results googling 'leather chaps'!