Saturday, 28 May 2011

TEA NO. 5

Am writing this in the hope that it publishes, since there seem to have been problems all round with Blogger.
So far, (and my fingers are crossed big time), I haven't had any.  Can't think why I am immune so far but I shall  do a show and tell of what I received until things "get sorted".

How good was I?  This got here early in the week and I waited till today to open it:

It's my card from Jane and it is a thing of beauty, a stunning piece of crazy patchwork, with lovely colours, fabrics and embroidery:
And then the lovely song that we all know on the back:

Thank you Jane.

Cathyx

9 comments:

Menopausal musing said...

Testing testing one two three, to see if I can comment on my own blogpost. Is there anyone out there, am I the only one left live......

Hello.......

Hellow...

(Nobody hears you scream in space...)

bad penny said...

Hello !!! Let's see if I can add a comment so you are not all alone in Blogasphere...
Such a pretty card - love it !

Jane Housham said...

Marvellous card! Somehow the problems with Blogger are heightening the anticipation.

Chrissie said...

What a beauty! Such delicate fabrics and pretty buttons.

Menopausal musing said...

Oh PHEW! There ARE others still out there...... It would appear that blogger has drained my brain overnight. I appear to have lost the capacity to spell "hello" correctly or to add the "a" in front of "live" to make it "alive".........
I am with Jane H: somehow the anticipation is heightened......

Jee said...

Terrific card, Cathy. Well done, Jane. I seem to be able to comment (I've changed my own blog to pop-up, too) and I think I could log in but my card from Jo hasn't come so I'm another person living in anticipation - at least mine to Penny has arrived, phew!

Joanna said...

Pretty pretty pretty postcard. Such gorgeous fabrics and I love the crazy patchworking.

Errrrm, I don't know that song. Am I alone in this?

marigold jam said...

Glad you liked it - It wasn't what I thought it would be in the end! Sadly I can't sign out of my own blog so cannot sign in to this one so can't post my card but it's over on Marigold Jam till I find a way round the problem.

Printed Material said...

With a boom-a-lacka,zoom-a-lacka wee? They don't write 'em like that any more....this looks as lovely and fresh as a decent cup of tea! Lesley