Monday, 2 May 2011

TEA NO: 3

Well, will you just look at what Lesley came up with this time:

Brilliant, absolutely BRILLIANT. What is more, she handed it to me personally (along with other things which I shall blog about later). Note how she took my illustration from my blog and superimposed it on the card............ clever, clever, clever.........


As Lesley mentions in her post, we had a great workshop and also met Chrissie and her husband afterwards and had tea and more laughter.........................
Now I am playing "catchup" with life having been away last weekend and this......

Great things being produced here at Postman's Knock!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Every card I look at I think, "this one is my favourite", but this takes the (rich tea) biscuit!

Chrissie said...

What a hoot! A great card to add to your collection.
(and lovely to meet you on Saturday)

Gina said...

That is absolutely brilliant! One of my favourites so far I think.

bad penny said...

What a laugh - love it !

Joanna said...

Clever and funny! Brilliant idea very well done.