Saturday, 14 May 2011

Taking Flight 4

I have a new laptop and new systems etc which are challenging me no end. All of a sudden blogger is now putting the photos in chronoligical order instead of reverse as well so apologies for the wrong sequence below but I'm about to go out and need to get these photos of my fabulous postcard from Jo posted for posterity!





I received mine yesterday but didn't give in, opening it early this morning to huge delight. Just the sort of take on the subject I would have taken myself. Jo has made me my own personalised boarding pass and origami bird all cleverly kept together in a folder made from maps. It is great Jo, thank you very much. I'm only sorry that my technical skills have not done your work justice!

8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Isn't this wonderful! You'll love the maps I know, and the boarding pass and the origami bird are so clever.

Jane Housham said...

Gorgeous! I adore old maps and the boarding card is so beautifully done as well.

Jill said...

Another terrific original idea. And I'm guessing that ticket will take you where ever you fancy.

Jee said...

This is a super idea. Can we all come with you on your flight?

bad penny said...

A wonderful idea and beautifully made with a special bird tucked inside. Lovely.

Joanna said...

Superb 'postcard' - I'm loving the map, ticket and sweet bird. Brilliantly done.

Gina said...

I love the way that every single card that arrives is so original. Fabulous.

Menopausal musing said...

Oh my word, how clever is THAT? :O)))))))))