Monday, 2 May 2011

Taking Flight 3

After a weekend away at our workshop, slaving over a hot needle in between bouts of hysterical laughter with Cathy, it was a real pleasure to get home and find this lovely 'specimen' waiting for me. Thank you Jo, it is a beauty. I love bees and I love this too. You have a real skill in choosing and merging images and this card has a special ethereal quality to it that I only wish I could master myself. I  have put it with my other two and despite coming from different artists with different ideas there really is a cohesive look to the collection of them already. At the end of this I think we will all own some very special treasures.

5 comments:

Menopausal musing said...

Isn't this a beautiful card? Such a treat to get home to...........

Jill said...

Beuatiful work, and as you say, all the images so skillfully merged. There has been no slacking.

Chrissie said...

Isn't it gorgeous - worth a good close-up examination.

Gina said...

That's beautiful.

bad penny said...

Gorgeous. Jo at her very best.