Monday, 2 May 2011

RUST

All her bright golden hair
Tarnished with rust
She that way young and fair fallen to dust.
                                  
                                                      Oscar Wilde

Thankyou Jo for such an interesting take on the theme of rust, both informative and attractive. I loved the bit of Oscar Wilde on the back. Sorry this has been such a late post but I have just come back from Printfest in the Lake District. I really enjoy having fun post among the circulars and bills after being away for a while.
I am now going to wade through my blogs to see what you have all been up to.
Sue.

8 comments:

Gina said...

Another fabulous postcard!

Joanna said...

Perfect colour and stitching! I love the Wilde quote too.

Printed Material said...

What a clever way to tackle this one! Lesley

Chrissie said...

Knockout!

Jill said...

So clever - ooh I'm next on this subect!

Jee said...

Great card - really nice idea, Jo.

bad penny said...

Really attractive

Menopausal musing said...

A super interpretation of the title that I myself am going to find the hardest! Lovely collection coming along here...........