Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Lesley's 'Overhead' postcard

Thank goodness, I've finally been able to 'escape' from my personal blog and log into Postman's Knock to record Lesley's brilliant 'Overhead' card. Much more than a card, really, as we've seen.
First, this very attractive postcard. And funny with it.
Then the beautiful dexterity puzzle with real ballbearings sourced from the last ironmonger in Wales (I exaggerate slightly but still very impressive sourcing).
I just can't get over how beautifully made everything is, and so carefully thought through.
     Finally, the wonderful 'bonus' puzzle.

Thank you again, Lesley. I'm just glad I've managed to unite your card with all the others in this round.

6 comments:

marigold jam said...

Wow! Love it all - so clever.

I am still trying to escape from my blog but Cathy has kindly volunteered to post my card for me as I am still trapped in my own blog!

Menopausal musing said...

That Lesley is a genius!

Gina said...

Absolutely brilliant!

Joanna said...

I'm loving 'butter fingers'! Great image and funny sentiment.

And all those bonus extras! Very very clever.

bad penny said...

Super images on the card & funny text. Wonderful extras !

Jill said...

That postcard made me laugh out loud, but the little puzzles left me gasping - so clever, but then Lesley is.