Sunday, 15 May 2011

collecting/collections

 A lovely box arrived from Chrissie. It arrived early due to roadworks(!) but I am still a day late posting.
 I will not try out my list of excuses but will just get on and post.
The box contained a clue as to the contents and inside was a rather cheeky magpie with some treasure in his nest.
The sort of things I suspect we all pick up. A washer, a button.

Chrissie has reused a postcard of a castle which I think is quite clever. Its a wonderfully foreboding picture with grey skies.
Thanks Chrissie.

9 comments:

Gina said...

I really love this postcard - so clever.

bad penny said...

Oh this is wonderful. I love the colours. Cheeky Magpie - I tried doing something Magpie related for collection but had to give up after a few attempts - this is superb !

Joanna said...

This is really clever, and beautifully done. I love it!

Jill said...

This is really workth zooming in on - so clever, love it.

Jane Housham said...

Ooh, a real beauty, this one. So much to admire.

lemonade kitty said...

cheeky magpie, I love it. Lucey x

Chrissie said...

Glad you like it Joanna - I had great fun tearing up my 'Toast' catalogue to make the magpie!

Menopausal musing said...

What a beautiful card. I am going to have to get my "thinking cap" on now as I am next to produce a postcard for you........... ;O)

Printed Material said...

I think this is one of Chrissie's best ever cards. I shall be looking at that 'Toast' catalogue in a new light! This is so lovely that I wish it was mine.