Sunday, 1 May 2011

collecting part 3

 My card this week came from Jane. Then you turn it over to a book.
 A small perfectly formed book. The sort of book that is just the right size to turn over in your hands a look at.
 Inside are wonderful little details including an interview with the author that makes you smile and know that its not just you that pick up odd things and keeps them.
 Further inside are photos of wonderful eclectic collections. I haven't taken photos of each one but each is wonderful
 Thanks Jane. Absolutely perfect.
Now I am truly intimidated by the standard of work and will spend the next fortnight hiding under a stone. Well, its a small collection of stones really that I picked up from the beach but at least I know its not just me!

7 comments:

Gina said...

That is stunning... totally blown away by the thought and work that has gone into this card.

Joanna said...

Oh blimey, how can I follow this one?! The standard seems to be getting higher and higher each time.

Brilliant 'postcard'.

Chrissie said...

A real work of art.

Jill said...

I am totally speechless....

Menopausal musing said...

Me too.............. totally, utterly speechless........... Such a fun idea and so very beautifully executed.

bad penny said...

wow !

Printed Material said...

Now, that's clever! A labour of love I suspect. Lesley