Saturday, 2 April 2011

TEA

Well, like Jill's, my postie arrived early too............ Whilst at breakfast actually.

So this is the outside of the envelope Gina had made .........


The reverse view of said envelope with postcard showing.................

(ermm, I had ripped it open with excitement before reaching
for my camera.............)


The front of the postcard............


and the back..........................


Stunning, Gina, just STUNNING!.............


THANK YOU.........


Cathy x

8 comments:

marigold jam said...

Have to keep popping back to see if any more cards have been posted! As Jill says the bar has certainly been set high hasn't it? Love your tea card - pitty Gina couldn't send the cake too though!! Lovely card.

Menopausal musing said...

It's a beauty! An exquisite mix of textures and techniques.........

bad penny said...

I like the addition of a tea bag ! The pretty cup & saucer looks lovely against the background.
All the cards are such fun.

Joanna said...

As you say Cathy, STUNNING! Love the postcard and the envelope too (what a bonus!).

x

Jill said...

Exquisite - and very classy.

Printed Material said...

I agree Jill, this is exquisite. I've had to remonstrate with Gina before about her predilection for cake but when something is this good I think I need to get off her case and hope she hasn't peaked before she gets round to my postcard!You lucky devil Cathy. Lesley x

Menopausal musing said...

Aren't I just? ..............!
x

Chrissie said...

Oh so pretty .... and it had to include a mention of cake, of course!