Monday, 4 April 2011

"Taxi for Mrs. Galley!"

Fortunately Cathy knows that my post always arrives a day after everyone else's and not until late in the morning, so she wasn't surprised when I didn't reveal my card at the weekend.   However, like me, she was drumming her fingers and nervously awaiting the news today.
But, ladies, wasn't it worth the wait!!   I couldn't be more thrilled with her wonderful felt creation - I could jump in that taxi and whizz off to those bright lights of Manhattan right now.   

You'll notice the link in the top photo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgMEPk6fvpg   - click to see what that clever old Cathy's done ....  ;-))

Thank you Cathy - I'll be smiling all day long!

                            Chrissie

8 comments:

Jee said...

That is so clever - my mind has been full of yellow taxis since I saw your theme. Well done Cathy, the taxi is lovely.
We're all going to have to be more inventive as each posting goes by, aren't we?

bad penny said...

Fab & Fun ! Worth waiting for just like a Taxi !

Gina said...

I love it! I've got a hard act to follow in two weeks time!

Jill said...

F a n t a s t i c - I'm bowled over by everyone's ingenuity and talent.

Menopausal musing said...

Oh phew!It got there then! Glad you like it.

Printed Material said...

Chrissie,
Did you expect anything less? We should know better than anybody than you can't predict what Cathy can do. Always a surprise and executed with that little something extra. I think I need to go back to the drawing board for yours now.... Lesley x

marigold jam said...

How clever! Love it.

Jane

Joanna said...

BRILLIANT! This is such a stunning card (I haven't a clue what I'm going to do for this theme!). Really clever, I love the skyline and the youtube link is inspired.

Jo
x