Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Coast/seaside card No 2


If a thing is worth having it is worth waiting for! My postcard arrived in the post at lunchtime today - it's lovely, thanks Jo!   The design depicts the lighthouse at Flanborough Head on the Yorkshire coast where Jo has been on holiday - for more information about the lighthouse and its history check here .  (The red border by the way is the background against which I photographed it and not part of the card).  Two down and 9 to go eh?!!

Jane

8 comments:

Jill said...

So glad I popped by to catch this - definitely worth the wait. Love the style.

Jee said...

Terrific card, worth waiting for. Well done, Jo

Joanna said...

Superb postcard! Well done for being inspired by your holiday destination! Love the longitude/latitude reading down the side.

Gina said...

Fabulous graphic qualities to this card... well worth waiting for!

bad penny said...

Perfect. My mum lived in an old coastguard house right by a lighthouse which we all loved - happy times.

Menopausal musing said...

I know that part of Yorkshire intimately, since I spent about 12 years there. This is a lovely card and I like the way you have a style all of your own.

Printed Material said...

I also like the graphic quality of this card ....and doing it whilst on holiday? That's very cool I think! Lesley

Chrissie said...

love the way the text and map flow into each other in the background - another great card for your collection!