Monday, 28 March 2011

Get ready..... get set..... get posting

I know none of us need a reminder that this Friday is our first posting date but it gave me an opportunity to say thanks to those people who have joined us as followers and either e mailed or left comments about joining us. There are 12 of us involved in Postmans's Knock and it's going to take us a few months to complete as we all have to make a postcard for everyone else in the group, so, we're sorry to have to turn people away. Please keep following and having a look at what we're doing. I think there are going to be  some pretty clever and special things about to be posted...... roll on the weekend and the first visit by the postman!

10 comments:

Joanna said...

Mine's all ready to be posted - I wonder if I'll be this organized a few months down the line?!

Looking forward to receiving mine.

x

marigold jam said...

My first one is ready too - I hope to keep a bit ahead of myself in future although I shan't be attempting to make all 11 cards at once or anything as I am hoping to get further ideas and inspiration from this blog!

Looking forward to getting and giving and to seeing what everyone has come up with.

Nancy said...

Oops, I posted but it disappeared. I would love to be in on any future projects so thank you for the sweet message, Leslie!

Nancy
http://nanaleesnest.blogspot.com

Menopausal musing said...

Even if I get "the" phonecall from Robbie Williams asking me to marry him and have his babies I shall post my card first.......... ;O)

Gina said...

I think my card is all ready to post (although I keep changing my mind about it). However... if Robbie happens to call ME....

Jee said...

Mine's done - at last! Haven't done any of the others though - can't wait to see what all these other talented people come up with! Actually met a fellow postcarder (Joanna Teague) at the NEC last Friday so we're not all virtual....

Jill said...

Ready to go! So glad Joanna isn't 'virtual' as her name is on my first envelope. Our post is useless on a Saturday, so I'm not getting my hopes up!

bad penny said...

Ready & waiting - how sweet to think of all our cards winging their way on Friday and how pleased am I that we have our old reliable postman back who a) isn't scared of my dog b) will leave a parcel with a neighbour if I'm out and c) is a jolly nice looking chap !
Jo & I have met & become friends and she's third on my list & not virtual either !

Joanna said...

Different Jo, Penny! Jill's sending to Joanna Teague.

However, I am happy to confirm that I am not virtual.

Mine's sent off, yippee!

bad penny said...

I Know, I was saying you are real too Jo as I've met you in " real life " ! Mine's gone !